ForexManipulation respects each individual’s right to privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information which it obtains from individuals, including the information obtained during their visits to this website. In other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
We request the following personal data from you:
- Personal and financial information needed during the online registration applications/forms;
- Documents needed as proof of your identity and residency such as an international passport, national id, utility bills or bank statements, personal registration number and e-mail addresses etc.
The purpose of this policy
The purpose of this policy is to explain to our client what personal information we collect and how we and our associated companies may use it. Companies are associated with us if they are our subsidiaries or we are both subsidiaries of the same corporate entity.
We are the controller of any personal information which clients provide to us which means that we decide the purposes and means of the processing of that personal information.
If any provision or part-provision of this policy is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this policy.
How we use the collected information
We collect both the personal and aggregated information for multiple purposes.
- The information is used:
- To improve the content of the website
- To confirm client’s identity
- To maintain client’s personal profile
- To manage client’s account;
- To customise the content and/or the layout of the website for each individual
- To notify clients about updates to the website
- To send out newsletters or information about other opportunities we believe will be of interest to clients. We will only send this to clients if they have indicated that they wish to receive such information.
When we may share your information
- We may share client’s personal information with:
- Any regulatory, law enforcement or tax authority;
- Such third parties as we reasonably consider necessary in order to prevent crime, e.g. the police;
- Our associated companies;
- Third-party service providers and advisers who provide us with administrative, financial, research or other services in connection with the services we provide to client;
- Our recommended brokers and other commercial partners;
- Our professional advisers;
- Credit reference agencies;
- Our auditors for the purposes of carrying out financial and regulatory audits;
- Our agents, including credit reference agencies, acting on our behalf, carrying out such credit and identity checks, including money laundering checks, compliance regulatory reporting and fraud prevention checks, as we may reasonably consider necessary or desirable, including requesting a reference from the client’s bank or any credit reference agency. Any third party referred to in this clause may share any personal information concerning client with us and other organisations involved in credit reference, the prevention of fraud and/or crime and/or money laundering or for similar purposes or to recover debts involved;
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory or tax authorities and government agencies to enable us to enforce our agreement with client or to comply with the requirements of a court, regulator, tax authority or government agency;
- The purchaser or potential purchaser of one or more of our businesses or product/service lines and their professional advisers; and
- Our trade repository.
- Please also note that disclosure to the trade repository or regulators may also result in certain anonymous transaction and pricing data becoming available to the public.
- Generally, we require that organisations outside our associated companies with whom we share client’s personal information acknowledge the confidentiality of your data and undertake to respect client’s right to privacy.
This section explains client’s rights in relation to their personal information in more detail. The various rights are not absolute and are subject to certain exceptions or qualifications.
Clients are entitled to receive personal information free of charge except in the following circumstances where we may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the personal information for:
- Manifestly unfounded or excessive/repeated requests, or
- Further copies of the same information.
If a client has a request, please contact ForexManipulation to obtain a subject access request form. We may charge a nominal fee to cover the cost of verifying the application and locating, retrieving, reviewing and copying any material requested.